Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Sierra Handwoven Wool and Jute Rug
The beachy texture of the Sierra Rewa rug tells a million stories that the dunes contain within them. Crafted with premium quality yarns of wool and jute, this rug is a ideal for homes that call for an understated yet elegant aesthetic.
- This rug has been skillfully hand woven with recycled polyester yarns. With its uniform, linear weave, the designs have been impeccably created to provide a touch of elegance to every residence and outdoor space.
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.