Serapi-B Hand Tufted Woollen Round Rug
A tribute to the land of Persia which had introduced the world to intricate carpet designs and rug making. The rug is an assortment of a myriad of designs and motifs that range from floral to regal and woven to perfection by skilled workers using implements that have been handed down from generation to generation. The colors used in the rug - hues of red, maroon, rust, pinks, and blacks speak of floor coverings designed for the royalty of a time gone by.
- The colors used in the rug - hues of red, maroon, and gold that speak of floor coverings designed for the royalty of a time gone by
- Hand tufted rug by artisans with wool on a cotton canvas
- Sheared pile to create a antique look
- Washed to create a antique finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:2004680002
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.