Seher Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
Concentric circular motifs are inspired by the elements of nature and the feeling of the first rays of the sun in a bright blue sky.
Hand-knotted using a combination of the finest New Zealand wool and viscose yarn to create a luxuriously soft-to-touch rug.
- The gold and sky blue color rug the circular motifs inspired by the elements of nature and the feeling of the first rays of the sun in a bright blue sky
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine New Zealand woollen and viscose on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.