Seacliff Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Saar collection skillfully combines the weaving style of Tibet with tribal motifs, that creates a texture, body, and substance. The rugs are made of hand-spun semi twisted tricolor wool in its natural form, combined with an accent of red, grey and blue.
The resulting relief enhances the primitive irregularity in the motifs, adding a contemporary dimension to these tribal compositions.
- 36 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0007190009
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.