Sangar Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Inspired by traditional Oushak motifs, this striking collection encompasses a wide range of colors including blue, to accents of gold, purple and red.
The fine Afghan wool is woven to give a remarkable texture to the surface. A special luster wash imbues the rug with a subtle and uniquely elegant glaze.
- 41 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.