Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Rumi Hand Tufted Woollen and Viscose Rug
The hand-tufted Rumi rug of the diverse Panache collection is made of wool and viscose yarn. This rug in soft grey has an intentional watercolor effect that makes it a very interesting piece of handcrafted rug to possess.
- An artistic rendition of a sky before the first rains at springtime with colors of grey, blue and specks of beige
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with viscose and wool on a cotton canvas in Medium density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Simple wash to remove excess wool
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:0015590035
To imagine how the craftspeople created the watercolor painting effect on a rug is amazing, to say the least. It resembles the coastal shores of tropical regions. The rug is clean washed for a basic finish without any added lustre or high shine. The Rumi rug is that unassuming piece of handcrafted rug that you must add to your living spaces.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.