River Ikat Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Deception, illusion, invention are key to the mystery of this collection. Like the two sides of the same coin, this collection conspires to portray two distinct looks from either direction. In these rugs, the spirit of the past is revived, calling out to a new generation.
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
Inspired from the Central Asian textile art form known as Ikat, bold motifs are elegantly infused with subtle colors ranging from beige, greys to indigo blues, browns and rust, making this collection ideal for contemporary interiors.
These masterpieces are equipped with a royal sheen through the washes used.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.