An u+B59:B64nderstated beauty, the Rita rug features a transitional design scheme that's both elegant and refined. With hints of cartouches in a copper (primary shade) and grey palette, this rug is hand-knotted with a luxurious combination of wool and viscose. The faded finish adds a touch of understated elegance, while the intricate patterns create a unique, one-of-a-kind piece that will add character to any space. Make a statement in your home with the understated beauty of the Rita rug and elevate your decor to the next level.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.