Reya Hand Tufted Woollen Round Rug
Hand-tufted with cotton and Indian wool yarns makes the Reya rug very durable. It is an ornate Persian rug from the Panache collection that celebrates tradition and the Persian rug-making heritage. This grey rug has a modern take on the antiquated medallion motif.
- A brilliant charcoal black, blue and grey masterpiece handknotted rom pure wool
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Indian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:0011770968
The rug has an elaborate vine-like appearance that can impart your living spaces with magical vibes. Form and design blend together to create an earthy, warm texture of infinite richness. The saturated colors are maximalist in nature and ideal for the urban dweller looking for a touch of vintage in modern-day interiors.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.