Reda Hand Knotted Tashi Woollen rug
The Reda rug is a reimagination of Indo-Tibetan weaving style with modern patterns. This is a classic expression of minimalistic geometry from the Tashi collection, brought to you by the handmade endeavors of master craftsmen.
- Crafted in natural wool, Indo-Tibetan weaving styles are reimagined with contemporary patterns in grey green
- 30 knots per square inch
- Hand Knotted by Skillful Weavers with Fine Wool on an organic cotton warp.
- Richly shaded pile is hand sheared
- High lustre wash to enhance the pile's softness and sink in feeling
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.