Rai Flatweave Jute and Cotton Dhurrie
The delicate contemporary construction with each fibre immersed in a rich and deep earthy hue defines the rug’s excellence. With cherry-picked inspirations from patterns across the globe, our skilled craftsmen have made these visions a reality.
- This masterpiece is brought to life by hand weaving jute, wool, and cotton yarns in a flat pile.
- Every thread and warp of the rug promotes sustainability practices and preserves age-old handcrafting traditions.
- Flat-woven rugs have tribal origins and frequently bear traditional motifs, but this rug is one-of-a-kind because it is a blend of morals of ethnic heritage and modern whimsical designs.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.