Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Raamani Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
This hand-knotted wool rug is made of exotic wool blend and inspired by Mamluk motifs of yore. The Sarouq-inspired motifs have been modernized with a bold floral layout that gives the rug a distinct personality. The blue surface of the rug has dense motifs in black that covers the center of the handmade piece.
- Sarouq inspired motifs with bold floral layouts against a rich blue background
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from fine wool on organic cotton thread/li>
- Richly shaded pile is hand sheared to create a classical vintage look
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
This marvelously crafted rug is a true collector’s item. It is traditional yet has a suave appeal fit for modern home décor. The rug comes with a high lustre finish that adds shine to the elaborately designed surface. It is sure to bring a lot of charm to your living spaces
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.