Pria Hand Woven Woolen and Jute Dhurrie
Pria Flatweave Jute Dhurrie is your go to product for that long planned outdoor brunch. Enjoy your favorite delicacies by sitting on the comfort of our rug while you appreciate the nature around you. The subtle yet exuberant designs make it go blend well wherever placed.
- Flat-woven rugs have ethnic origins and usually bear traditional motifs, but this rug is one-of-a-kind because it portrays heritage using modern whimsical designs.
- Handwoven with woolen yarn, jute and cotton yarn.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the color and texture stays as good as new for years.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.