Persiese Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
This handwoven wool & silk rug displays a traditional pattern adapted from an early 20th century Persian Mahal design. This one-of-a-kind piece features a rich navy, gray, and ivory palette.
- This Vintage Persiese handwoven wool & silk rug displays a traditional pattern adapted from an early 20th century Persian Mahal design, shimmering and relaxing character
- 36 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans with premium wool and recycled saree silk on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code:AC20211018
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.