Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Persian Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Hand-knotted with wool, the sun-faded Persian rug is made with medallion patterns that add a sinuous charm. Made in classic beige, it has a high lustre vintage finish that lends a subtle sheen to the surface. The Persian rug is part of the Amira collection.
- A vintage and naturally faded rug in colors of grey and beige
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by skillful artisans on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Double vintage wash to create an Antique finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 0402920005
The rug is intentionally vintage and exotic, a perfect reminder of old-world rugs that stayed true to traditional color palettes and the density of patterns. The Persian rug is sure to bring a slice of nostalgia to the spaces it inhabits. Made in classic beige, it has a high lustre vintage wash finish that lends a subtle sheen to the surface.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.