Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Oushak-A Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Oushak-A rug from the Hand-knotted collection is a handcrafted beauty in brown, made of wool. It comprises modern Oushak patterns that create a fine balance of ancient and modern.
- Oushak patterns that create up a fine balance of ancient and modern made in brown color.
- 59 knots per square inch
- Pure and superfine wool hand knotted on organic cotton warps/li>
- Richly shaded yarn is hand sheared to form a plush yet thin pile
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Washed to enhance Its rich texture, color gradations and super soft feel
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
Inspired by traditional Mamluk designs, this collection encompasses a wide range of colors. The fine Afghan wool is woven to give a remarkable texture to the rugs. A special lustre wash gives the rug a characteristic glaze. The rug will be a perfect addition to your interiors.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.