Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Niha Hand Tufted Woollen Round Rug
The hand-tufted Niha rug in dainty porcelain is part of the diverse Panache collection. Made of wool, this delicate-looking rug is a floral rug with a difference. The design is inspired by embroidery traditions in India.
- A graceful yet bold rug with contrasting colors of gold and oriental floral motifs
- Hand tufted by artisans with wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Simple wash to remove excess wool
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:0015600389
The Niha rug has an interesting color palette in porcelain that gives it a minimal look. The delicate twirls of floral motifs create a sense of movement on the rug’s surface. It brings to mind the Oriental gardens of yore. Pick up this rug if you are a lover of handcrafted pieces that are aspirational in nature!
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.