Crafted to provide contemporary and transitional designs in the most luxurious form, the Hand-knotted Neytiri rug is crafted using the most premium blend of wool, cotton, bamboo, and cotton. Using versatile colorways featuring black, grey, and white, the dynamic high-low finishes in the rug bring out compelling patterns. Its hand-knotted pile gives this rug added durability with a soft touch. As a contemporary statement to your living room, this area rug ties in a neutral color palette of gray and ivory tones with a subtle sheen.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.