Monterey Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
This hand-knotted wool rug in blue is part of the Aanya collection. Named Monterey, it is a handmade piece that showcases ethnic design elements, inspired especially by Central Asian motifs like Oushak and Khotan.
The rug comes in a soft wash of blue that is infinitely classic while the closely laid out motifs add an old-world charm to the piece. It comes with a double lustre wash that adds a sheen to the surface. The rug is ideal to add a touch of traditional craftsmanship to your home and office spaces.
- A brilliant blue and grey masterpiece hand knotted rom pure wool
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from fine Afghan wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a classic vintage look
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 0006230320
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.