This hand-knotted wool rug in blue is part of the Aanya collection. Named Monterey, it is a handmade piece that showcases ethnic design elements, inspired especially by Central Asian motifs like Oushak and Khotan.
The rug comes in a soft wash of blue that is infinitely classic while the closely laid out motifs add an old-world charm to the piece. It comes with a double lustre wash that adds a sheen to the surface. The rug is ideal to add a touch of traditional craftsmanship to your home and office spaces.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.