Mirakii Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Heritage Collection is inspired from the Central Asian textile art form known as Ikat. These carpets are all hand woven with a deep woolen pile yielding a sumptuous texture. Bold patterns are infused with lush, vibrant color that brings out the collection’s strong ethnic origins.
- 30 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.