es a stunning floral design, capturing the essence of springtime.
The Masika Rug features a captivating contemporary floral pattern, reminiscent of blossoming flowers in a spring garden. Its intricate details and vibrant green hues create a refreshing and rejuvenating atmosphere, infusing your home with the beauty of nature.
Crafted with the utmost care, the Masika Rug is made with a composition of 79% woollen yarn, ensuring a soft and luxurious feel underfoot. The remaining 21% cotton yarn adds durability and texture, enhancing the rug's overall quality and resilience.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.