Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Mahtab Bagh Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
Tarun Tahiliani fuses together his love for Chikankari to deconstruct the traditional paisley and floral motifs we’ve long grown used to seeing.
- Tarun Tahiliani fuses together his love for Chikankari to deconstruct the traditional paisley and floral motifs to create a one-of-a-kind piece that echoes the sensibilities of any contemporary mind
- 100 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from fine wool and silk on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 0007050003
Setting them against more modern trends like geometric lines and distressed, layered borders, he uses the artistry of hand-knotting into creating a piece of art like the Mahtab Bagh rug. Working with Tahiliani, our master artisans wove into the rug his vision, thus creating a one-of-a-kind piece that echoes the sensibilities of any contemporary mind.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.