Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Lisandro Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
This rug is a traditional Tibetan rug in beige with a classic rendition of Trellis patterns in Indian wool and Viscose blend. It is part of the Lisandro collection that celebrates the marriage between traditional and contemporary. The layout of the motifs is repetitive in nature and creates a sense of movement .
- A Tibetan rug in colors of beige with a classic rendition of trellis patterns
- 56 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans with fine Afghan wool on an organic cotton warp/li>
- Hand carved pile for a high and low feel and appearance
- A special gold wash technique that adds muted gleam to the surface
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- Design code: 0005050006
This stunning piece has a lighter base and is almost monochromatic. The rug comes with a simple lustre wash and manages to exude a muted sense of luxury that is intrinsic to rugs with a focus on texture over finish. It is ideal for both home and working spaces.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.