Lichi Hand Tufted Woollen Round Rug
Hand-tufted with Sardinian wool (from both mainland and island), the Lichi rug from the Panache collection is a curious amalgamation of old-world charm and new-age interpretation of vintage motifs.
- Classical damask motifs tufted with colors of marron, brown, beige and gold
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Serdian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 2004720001
The name is derived from the tropical fruit by the same name, which is what Its small paisley motifs look like. The deeply contrasting color combination of red and gold lends the rug a festive feel that can transform the spaces it decorates.
The Lichi rug is ornate and luxurious and comes with a high and strong luster wash that further enhances the sheen of the piece.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.