Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Leven Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Inspired by traditional Mamluk designs, this collection encompasses a wide range of colours. The fine Afghan wool is woven to give a remarkable texture to the rugs. A special lustre wash characterizes the rug with an elegant glaze.
- Inspired by traditional Mamluk designs, the Leven rug is modernised and suffused with elegant colours that give your room a timeless air.
- Hand knotted by skilled artisans in pure wool on an organic cotton canvas
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0083230421
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.