Leah Hand Woven Polyester and Jute Dhurrie
Artistically designed and hand woven, our Zaha Rug is a unique creation. The beautiful traditional motifs that have been crafted to form a contemporary design makes it an eye catcher.
- All the finer details of the Geometric designs on the rug are accentuated because of the thousands of knots tied individually by hand with utmost precision and perfection.
- Handwoven with Polyester, Panipat Cotton, and Jute.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the color and texture stays as good as new for years.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.