Khando Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
A masterful rendition of illustrious craftsmanship that evokes obvious luxury for contemporary living spaces. The blue navy Khando is inspired by natural texture for the down-to-earth soul. Sardinian and Argentinian wool is combined with wool and viscose to exude luxury and practicality.
- Crafted by artisans Argentinian and Sardinian wool and viscose on organic cotton warps
- 50 knots per square inch
- A charcoal grey rug inspired by Tibetan style of making carpets and hand knotted by our artisans in Badohi
- Hand sheared pile to give a contemporary colored rug a classic and vintage look and feel
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0600250006
Designed with wool woven over viscose yarn, this Tibetan sample from the AKAAR collection, is made by mixing high cut tufts and lower looped fibers.
Bring this opulent rug to enrich your modern habitat with an avant-garde style.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.