Kezia Flatweave Hand Woven Woollen Dhurrie
This simple geometric rug brings out an exemplary contemporary look. This rug proves to be the best select for your foyer due to its premium quality wool blended with jute.
- Flat-woven rugs have ethnic origins and usually bear traditional motifs, but this rug is one-of-a-kind because it portrays heritage using modern whimsical designs.
- Handwoven with woollen yarn and jute.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the colour and texture stays as good as new for years.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.