Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Jisha Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
An exquisite blend of Caucasian textiles, with a muted colour palette of grey, beige, and blue, the Jisha-D rug reinterprets traditional designs for modern interiors. Its eye-catching vintage touch complements the fine wool and hand knotting weaving technique by master craftsmen.
- The exquisite blend of Caucasian textiles, with a muted colour palette of grey, beige, and blue makes the Jisha-D rug the perfect décor item to complement your modern home.
- 30 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402940004
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.