Indvy Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
Using designs of 19th century Oushak and Khotan rugs, this rug recreate the rich and classic feel. Hand knotted with precision using finest of hand spun yarns with neutral base and a pop of color with blush, gives it a modern yet subtle look making it perfect for contemporary settings.
- 100 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0401480002
The Viscose yarn with variation in its thickness due to its hand spun property, imparts high luster because of its molecular structure. The yarns absorbs the dye to the core and the shade reflects equally well, once the yarn is washed.
The structure of the yarns gives the amazing texture in the rug, also when the yarn is thick absorbs more of the dye and thinner part absorbs less, hence variation in the shade appears accordingly, that makes the surfaces more interesting.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.