Grigio Hand Knotted Silk Rug
Drawing inspiration from the Khotan designs, this one of a kind rug is woven in silk. The rug has a bold and sustainable character which is a result of highly skilled practices of Indian weavers.
- This Vintage Grigio woven in silk rug is drawing inspiration from the Khotan designs, shimmering and relaxing character
- 42 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in recycled saree silk on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code:AC20211014
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.