The hand knotted fereghan rug has been crafted using a cotton foundation with soft, thin wool knotted in an asymmetrical fashion. Featuring intricate floral vines along with the traditional Persian medallions, the rug is an epitome of exceptional design and artistry that Persian rugs are often admired for. Hand knotted to perfection using high quality yarn, and shaded with beautiful gold, beige, and dark brown shades using natural dyes, the rug, this rug stands the test of time, adorning every home with the most sophisticated appeal visual appeal.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.