Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Eden Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Named after the garden of paradise, Eden is a masterful and creative combination of aesthetic styles like minimalism, modernism, and the abstract. This fuchsia and blue carpet from the Radiance collection is a conversation starter for contemporary living spaces.
- A modern rug in tones of fuschia pink and shades of blue crafted from premium wool
- 30 knots per square inch
- Hand-knotted by skilful weavers with superior wool on an organic cotton warp/li>
- Hand sheared pile to give a contemporary colored rug a classic and vintage look and feel
- High lustre wash to give the rug a subtle sheen and a soft sink in feel
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- Design Code: 0001370126
Made with hand-knotting technique using wool yarn, the palette is an impressionistic study on dualistic perceptions of light and darkness, dusk and dawn, divergence and convergence. Shades of blue, pink, ochre, and black nudge the viewer to search for the unseen and play with the unpredictable.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.