Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Desiccade Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The Desiccade rug from the Panache collection is a dreamy rug in blue. Made of cotton and wool, this rug is inspired by modern art and Its surface resembles the abstract brushstrokes of an Impressionist painter of yore. It truly showcases the brilliance of the craftspeople.
- A striated arrangement of colors like mineral that form deep under the eartch surface - from rust to shades of blue and ivory
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Serdian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004710002
This rug is a versatile piece of interior decor and will be suitable for all kinds of spaces. It can bring a touch of drama to your living room or add great value to your workplace. The Dessicade rug is blue in color with earthy tones running through Its surface that makes it look like the marriage of heaven and earth. It comes with a strong lustre finish.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.