Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Rubus Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The hand-tufted Rubus rug of the diverse Panache collection is made of wool. It is colored bright purple, with shades of red, beige, and olive as well. The rug has an interesting graphical look to it created by the bold petals of the flower that sits on Its surface.
- An artistic illusion of flowers in a hidden valley with colors ranging from bluish grey to tones of pink and rust red
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with viscose and wool on a cotton canvas in Medium density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Simple wash to remove excess wool
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:2004720002
The Rubus rug is inspired by exuberant watercolor paintings made using bold brushstrokes. It evokes the feeling of springtime and will add cheer to the most minimally designed spaces. If you are interested in adding a handmade rug to your collection without a strictly traditional design, this rug is a perfect choice.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.