Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Moroccan Striped Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
This hand-tufted wool rug in beige is part of the Panache collection. The shade lends a classic oeuvre to the handmade rug and reflects the craftsmanship of the artisans. Its abstract design palette is minimal in nature and perfects to make a design statement.
- An elegant rug in gradients of white and grey inspired by the weavers of Morocco
- Hand tufted by artisans with wool on a cotton canvas in medium density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 2004880001
The rug showcases an obvious luxury through Its color palette and design elements while retaining Its natural wool texture. It does not come with any lustre wash which makes the rug a unique piece to possess, especially if you are a lover of handmade textures that creates magic through touch and feel.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.