Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Jasper Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The Jasper rug of the Panache collection is a hand-tufted rug made of Sardinian wool (both from mainland and island), inspired by antique Qashqai rug patterns. Its vibrant surface is an epitome of Oriental opulence.
- A vintage rug with warm and cozy colors of maroon, grey and blue
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Sardinian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 2002820001
This rug is dense and maximalist without restraint. Its motifs are highly stylized and comprise a central diamond motif along with natural elements such as animals, birds, and flowers. The Jasper red brings out the perfect exuberance of Qashqai patterns from the olden times. The high lustre wash further adds shine to Its surface.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.