Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Isha Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The Isha rug from the Panache collection is made of Indian wool, hand-tufted to perfection. This handcrafted rug has a vine-like appearance created by loosely spread floral motifs that mimic the ancient tradition of floral rugs.
- A floral and traditional motif rug in colors of beige, brown and grey
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Indian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004870001
Keeping in sync with contemporary home decor trends, Its motifs are a mix of traditional and abstract patterns and textures. This rug is made in rich ivory color with deep borders on both ends that create a fascinating contrast. The use of Indian wool makes the rug durable and resilient in nature. The Isha rug is ideal for home and workplace interiors with a casual style.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.