Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Hyuna Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Hyuna rug, hand-knotted with wool, is a chic rug with a bohemian appeal that utilizes the compact bijar patterns that make this rug characteristically dense. Its rust color has an autumnal tone that complements Its high lustre finish very well. This rug is part of the Amira collection.
- A striking rust, blue and grey colored rug with traditional motifs
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by skillful artisans on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Double vintage wash to create an Antique finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402920006
This rug is a testament to the elaborate bijar pattern-making and centuries-old aesthetic of traditional rugs. The color palette in rust makes it exotic and vibrant, which is sure to add a lot of charm to your living spaces. The Hyuna rug is opulent and maximalist, and unabashedly celebrates the material heritage of the yesteryears.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.