Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Claret Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The hand-tufted Claret rug of the diverse Panache collection is a floral rug inspired by the magnificence of gardens. With a blue base, the floral motifs in lighter tones seem to shine against the deeper background. The Claret rug imagines what a garden looks like at night.
- A fresh and vibrant rug with all the colors of blossoms at springtime
- Hand tufted by artisans with wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0026740331
This dainty handcrafted rug is inspired by traditional rug-making heritage yet with a distinctive contemporary personality. If you are a lover of cooler shades of color, this rug is perfect for you. The double lustre finish adds a muted gleam to Its exotic surface and brings out the texture really well. The Claret rug is quite versatile that way.
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.