Ink fades on torn pages, memories pressed in between lines of cursive writing; the Charmi Kagaz rug from the Calligraphy series is an artistic foray into the world of nostalgia. Like the parchments of yore, made from animal skin, this carpet from the Calligraphy collection features a high low opulence wash to recreate the effect of old manuscripts aging with time.
It is woven from the finest wool and silk yarns, knotted by hands, and painted in ink blue color.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
The rug is soft underfoot & looks more beautiful than the image here. It’s looks authentic & durable. Much recommend- a Happy Customer.