Blythe Recycled Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
Working towards producing sustainable rugs, Blythe is a magnificent rug that has been created by using Polyester. Easy to maintain yet mesmerizing for your decor this rug has been beautifully crafted using tribal motifs.
- The rug has been beautifully crafted by our weavers into the bright tones of ivory and brown. The Rug is a perfect fit for making your space look trendy.
- Handwoven with woollen yarn,polyester and cotton yarn.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the colour and texture stays as good as new for years.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.