Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Bagh Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The hand-tufted wool Bagh rug is reminiscent of springtime gardens. It belongs to the Panache collection that celebrates diverse forms of art, graphics, and textures. The rug comprises floral and bird motifs against a subtle beige background that is sure to add some cheer to your living spaces.
- A joyous rug filled with the colors of nature in the midst of a glorious Indian summer
- Hand tufted by artisans with wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0011770880
The Bagh rug is a floral rug with a difference that you will be able to notice at first glance itself. There is definite inspiration from lavish Oriental gardens of yore, rendered through classical motifs yet with a contemporary twist through fresh colors and layout. It has a basic lustre finish.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.