Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Aliyana Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
Hand-tufted with Sardinian wool (from both mainland and island), the Aliyana rug is a traditional rug from the Panache collection made with heritage craft process. It comprises vintage medallion motifs, reminiscent of the Orient.
- A rug that resembles gem stones deep wtihin the surface of the earth in colors of emerald, earthy tone of beige and grey
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Sardinian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004680003
The color of the Aliyana rug is an almost textile alternative to gemstones. It preserves the authenticity of the rug-making technique with the quintessential medallion motif that creates a delicate balance of form and patterns. It comes with a very high lustre wash that adds sheen and depth to this crafted masterpiece.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.