Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Adana Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Traditional Oushak and Khotan patterns combine with delicate yellows and soft greys in the Adana rug, a truly gorgeous and opulent design. The amalgamation of the modern colour palette with the old-world motifs gives the rug a unique air, bathing your home with vigor and cheer.
- The amalgamation of the modern colour palette with old-world motifs gives the rug a tranquil air, so place this rug in a room that requires peace and serenity, like your puja room or the library
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402930005
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.