Abdhi Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Abdhi wool rug in blue and pink is a rug that showcases the fusion of handmade traditions of the Orient. It is part of the elaborate Heritage collection that is inspired from the Central Asian textile art form known as Ikat.
- Inspired by the Indonesian Ikat patterns in colors of Blue and Pink
- 30 knots per square inch
- 100% wool hand knotted on cotton warps/li>
- Richly shaded pile is hand sheared to create a classical vintage look
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- Design Code: 0001370066
This stunning rug is a reflection of superior craft technique of the Indonesian Ikat heritage. The Ikat patterns evoke the past but with a modernist appeal in order to appeal to today’s generation and aesthetic choices. The motifs are bold and vibrant, and ideal to add an element of drama to your interiors. The rug comes with a double luster finish.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.